What will Stephen Colbert do with all his super PAC cash?
The celebrated funnyman's Americans For A Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow PAC still has $779,000. Is Colbert planning an October surprise?
An excited Stephen Colbert greets crowds outside the Federal Election Commission on Thursday, after his request to form a super PAC was approved.
Yuri Gripas / Reuters
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why insects are the future of food
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The super-rich are just as miserable as the rest of us
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week