A medical examiner confirmed that the wife of the suspected shooter at a Wisconsin spa was one of the three women killed during a Sunday morning rampage. Zina Haughton, 42, had recently gotten a four-year restraining order against her estranged husband Radcliffe Haughton. The man was found dead in Azana Salon and Spa, in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb, after he allegedly opened fire killing his wife and two other women, Cary L. Robuck, 35, and Maelyn M. Lind, 38, before killing himself. Four more women, whose names have not been released, were injured and remain hospitalized.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week