medical examiner confirmed that the wife of the suspected shooter at a Wisconsin spa was one of the three women killed during a Sunday morning rampage. Zina Haughton, 42, had recently gotten a four-year restraining order against her estranged husband Radcliffe Haughton. The man was found dead in Azana Salon and Spa, in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb, after he allegedly opened fire killing his wife and two other women, Cary L. Robuck, 35, and Maelyn M. Lind, 38, before killing himself. Four more women, whose names have not been released, were injured and remain hospitalized.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week