medical examiner confirmed that the wife of the suspected shooter at a Wisconsin spa was one of the three women killed during a Sunday morning rampage. Zina Haughton, 42, had recently gotten a four-year restraining order against her estranged husband Radcliffe Haughton. The man was found dead in Azana Salon and Spa, in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb, after he allegedly opened fire killing his wife and two other women, Cary L. Robuck, 35, and Maelyn M. Lind, 38, before killing himself. Four more women, whose names have not been released, were injured and remain hospitalized.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The last racial taboo
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
Subscribe to the Week