President Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney will spar over foreign policy in their final debate on Monday at 9 p.m. ET at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. To prepare yourself for what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or read about the most important issues both candidates will have to address. While some say that Romney will have trouble holding his own on the foreign-policy front, it's possible that lower expectations will work to his benefit. Either way, the internet is likely to be abuzz as the last showdown unfolds.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week