President Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney will spar over foreign policy in their final debate on Monday at 9 p.m. ET at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. To prepare yourself for what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or read about the most important issues both candidates will have to address. While some say that Romney will have trouble holding his own on the foreign-policy front, it's possible that lower expectations will work to his benefit. Either way, the internet is likely to be abuzz as the last showdown unfolds.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week