President Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney will spar over foreign policy in their final debate on Monday at 9 p.m. ET at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. To prepare yourself for what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or read about the most important issues both candidates will have to address. While some say that Romney will have trouble holding his own on the foreign-policy front, it's possible that lower expectations will work to his benefit. Either way, the internet is likely to be abuzz as the last showdown unfolds.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week