President Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney will spar over foreign policy in their final debate on Monday at 9 p.m. ET at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. To prepare yourself for what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or read about the most important issues both candidates will have to address. While some say that Romney will have trouble holding his own on the foreign-policy front, it's possible that lower expectations will work to his benefit. Either way, the internet is likely to be abuzz as the last showdown unfolds.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week