President Barack Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney will spar over foreign policy in their final debate on Monday at 9 p.m. ET at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. To prepare yourself for what's in store, check out our viewer's guide, or read about the most important issues both candidates will have to address. While some say that Romney will have trouble holding his own on the foreign-policy front, it's possible that lower expectations will work to his benefit. Either way, the internet is likely to be abuzz as the last showdown unfolds.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The next pandemic
Subscribe to the Week