MAP: The world according to the foreign policy debate
To hear Obama and Romney tell it, says Matthew Yglesias at Slate, it really is a small world after all
MAP: The world according to the 2012 foreign policy debate
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to cook a perfect rib eye steak
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week