After months of breathless, zealous speculation, Apple pulled the curtains off the long-awaited iPad Mini on Tuesday. The new 7.9-inch tablet starts at $329 and is thinner than a pencil. Also revealed: A new razor-thin iMac, a 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina display, and a fourth-generation iPad with slightly improved processors and battery life.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
Is kissing your kid on the lips creepy?
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
Subscribe to the Week