After months of breathless, zealous speculation, Apple pulled the curtains off the long-awaited iPad Mini on Tuesday. The new 7.9-inch tablet starts at $329 and is thinner than a pencil. Also revealed: A new razor-thin iMac, a 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina display, and a fourth-generation iPad with slightly improved processors and battery life.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Twin Peaks: What the newly revealed 'missing pieces' change about the series
Subscribe to the Week