After months of breathless, zealous speculation, Apple pulled the curtains off the long-awaited iPad Mini on Tuesday. The new 7.9-inch tablet starts at $329 and is thinner than a pencil. Also revealed: A new razor-thin iMac, a 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina display, and a fourth-generation iPad with slightly improved processors and battery life.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week