After months of breathless, zealous speculation, Apple pulled the curtains off the long-awaited iPad Mini on Tuesday. The new 7.9-inch tablet starts at $329 and is thinner than a pencil. Also revealed: A new razor-thin iMac, a 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina display, and a fourth-generation iPad with slightly improved processors and battery life.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week