Why Apple is stronger under Tim Cook than Steve Jobs
The company has long been obsessively focused on making a few devices really well. Now it's making a lot more than a few devices
New Apple CEO Tim Cook pocketed 1 million shares of Apple stock in 2011, all of which will vest by 2021.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week