Why Apple is stronger under Tim Cook than Steve Jobs
The company has long been obsessively focused on making a few devices really well. Now it's making a lot more than a few devices
New Apple CEO Tim Cook pocketed 1 million shares of Apple stock in 2011, all of which will vest by 2021.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
Subscribe to the Week