Why Apple is stronger under Tim Cook than Steve Jobs
The company has long been obsessively focused on making a few devices really well. Now it's making a lot more than a few devices
New Apple CEO Tim Cook pocketed 1 million shares of Apple stock in 2011, all of which will vest by 2021.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- How Captain America won over China
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week