Why Apple is stronger under Tim Cook than Steve Jobs
The company has long been obsessively focused on making a few devices really well. Now it's making a lot more than a few devices
New Apple CEO Tim Cook pocketed 1 million shares of Apple stock in 2011, all of which will vest by 2021.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week