he Tunisian government confirmed Wednesday that it has arrested a 28-year-old Tunisian, Ali Harzi, who was reportedly linked to the deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. The U.S. State Department, which has been under fire for its handling of the aftermath of the siege — most recently when emails surfaced that show the White House and State were told the attack was perpetrated by extremists the same day it happened — had no comment. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans died in the attack on the U.S. diplomatic post.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
Subscribe to the Week