resident Obama on Thursday became the first sitting president to cast his vote early, part of a push by his campaign to encourage early voting. Obama voted at a station in his hometown of Chicago, after having his identification checked by a poll worker. (Obama told him to just ignore the fact that he has no gray hair in his picture.) "I can't tell you who I voted for," Obama told reporters after he successfully submitted his electronic ballot. First Lady Michelle Obama also voted today, sending in an absentee ballot by mail.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week