Why it's time to repeal the gun laws that allow people to shoot intruders
A tragic killing in Montana proves once again that these laws do more to encourage violence than to prevent it, says Emily Bazelon at Slate
The NYPD is developing a new type of scanner that allows police to find hidden guns without the need for frisking.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week