Why it's time to repeal the gun laws that allow people to shoot intruders
A tragic killing in Montana proves once again that these laws do more to encourage violence than to prevent it, says Emily Bazelon at Slate
The NYPD is developing a new type of scanner that allows police to find hidden guns without the need for frisking.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
Subscribe to the Week