While the presidential campaign trail is full of big moments and grandstanding, the smallest supporters sometimes outshine all the politics. Even with the country sharply divided, the charm of these budding patriots and partisans, including this young lady in Florida, will surely cross party lines. Click through for a look at more refreshingly gaffe-free kids on the campaign trail:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week