While the presidential campaign trail is full of big moments and grandstanding, the smallest supporters sometimes outshine all the politics. Even with the country sharply divided, the charm of these budding patriots and partisans, including this young lady in Florida, will surely cross party lines. Click through for a look at more refreshingly gaffe-free kids on the campaign trail:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to make corn dogs
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
Subscribe to the Week