Amazon: A black hole threatening to devour corporate America?
Incredibly, Wall Street seems on board with an Amazon business strategy that doesn't require the company to actually make profits, says Matthew Yglesias at Slate
Online retail giant Amazon is reportedly planning to open a high-end, Apple-like store in Seattle to show off its growing line of Kindle products and accessories.
CC BY: Aurelijus Valeisa
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week