Amazon: A black hole threatening to devour corporate America?
Incredibly, Wall Street seems on board with an Amazon business strategy that doesn't require the company to actually make profits, says Matthew Yglesias at Slate
Online retail giant Amazon is reportedly planning to open a high-end, Apple-like store in Seattle to show off its growing line of Kindle products and accessories.
CC BY: Aurelijus Valeisa
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
Subscribe to the Week