Amazon: A black hole threatening to devour corporate America?
Incredibly, Wall Street seems on board with an Amazon business strategy that doesn't require the company to actually make profits, says Matthew Yglesias at Slate
Online retail giant Amazon is reportedly planning to open a high-end, Apple-like store in Seattle to show off its growing line of Kindle products and accessories.
CC BY: Aurelijus Valeisa
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- What the media gets wrong about Jeb Bush
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week