itt Romney's campaign canceled events planned for Monday and Tuesday in Wisconsin and Iowa, where Romney himself was scheduled to speak, and in Florida, where his running mate Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) had been planning to stump. "Governor Romney believes this is a time for the nation and its leaders to come together to focus on those Americans who are in harm's way," a campaign spokesperson said. Romney will still attend an event in Ohio. Meanwhile, President Obama is monitoring the storm in Washington, after canceling his own Florida appearance.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- The secrets of happy families
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- President Obama snapped a selfie during Nelson Mandela's memorial service
Subscribe to the Week