A new Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Monday showed that the presidential race is tied, with both President Obama and Mitt Romney receiving the support of 49 percent of likely voters. The poll is the latest evidence that the race is neck-and-neck heading into the final week of the campaign, which has been largely suspended due to the arrival of Hurricane Sandy on the East Coast.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- How to improve your workplace culture
Subscribe to the Week