A new Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Monday showed that the presidential race is tied, with both President Obama and Mitt Romney receiving the support of 49 percent of likely voters. The poll is the latest evidence that the race is neck-and-neck heading into the final week of the campaign, which has been largely suspended due to the arrival of Hurricane Sandy on the East Coast.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week