A new Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Monday showed that the presidential race is tied, with both President Obama and Mitt Romney receiving the support of 49 percent of likely voters. The poll is the latest evidence that the race is neck-and-neck heading into the final week of the campaign, which has been largely suspended due to the arrival of Hurricane Sandy on the East Coast.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week