new Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Monday showed that the presidential race is tied, with both President Obama and Mitt Romney receiving the support of 49 percent of likely voters. The poll is the latest evidence that the race is neck-and-neck heading into the final week of the campaign, which has been largely suspended due to the arrival of Hurricane Sandy on the East Coast.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The last racial taboo
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week