As Superstorm Sandy wreaks havoc across the Eastern seaboard, intrepid reporters and camera crews are putting themselves in harm's way to cover the flooding, fires, and other damage. The Week has posted a live video feed from The Weather Channel for the fascinating meteorological aspects of this freakish storm system. But here, NBC News in New York is covering the aftermath of Sandy's walloping of the New York City area:
View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week