As Superstorm Sandy wreaks havoc across the Eastern seaboard, intrepid reporters and camera crews are putting themselves in harm's way to cover the flooding, fires, and other damage. The Week has posted a live video feed from The Weather Channel for the fascinating meteorological aspects of this freakish storm system. But here, NBC News in New York is covering the aftermath of Sandy's walloping of the New York City area:
View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week