s Superstorm Sandy wreaks havoc across the Eastern seaboard, intrepid reporters and camera crews are putting themselves in harm's way to cover the flooding, fires, and other damage. The Week has posted a live video feed from The Weather Channel for the fascinating meteorological aspects of this freakish storm system. But here, NBC News in New York is covering the aftermath of Sandy's walloping of the New York City area:
View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why you're probably drinking your beer all wrong
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week