s Superstorm Sandy wreaks havoc across the Eastern seaboard, intrepid reporters and camera crews are putting themselves in harm's way to cover the flooding, fires, and other damage. The Week has posted a live video feed from The Weather Channel for the fascinating meteorological aspects of this freakish storm system. But here, NBC News in New York is covering the aftermath of Sandy's walloping of the New York City area:
View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- The last telegram ever is about to be sent
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- Michael Hastings, remembered
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- What's keeping the Oakland Athletics from moving to San Jose?
- New Snowden leak: NSA, Britain's GCHQ, eavesdropped on foreign leaders
- 5 takeaways from Obama's sit-down with Charlie Rose
- How immigration reform could save taxpayers nearly $1 trillion