As Superstorm Sandy wreaks havoc across the Eastern seaboard, intrepid reporters and camera crews are putting themselves in harm's way to cover the flooding, fires, and other damage. The Week has posted a live video feed from The Weather Channel for the fascinating meteorological aspects of this freakish storm system. But here, NBC News in New York is covering the aftermath of Sandy's walloping of the New York City area:
View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
Subscribe to the Week