As Superstorm Sandy wreaks havoc across the Eastern seaboard, intrepid reporters and camera crews are putting themselves in harm's way to cover the flooding, fires, and other damage. The Week has posted a live video feed from The Weather Channel for the fascinating meteorological aspects of this freakish storm system. But here, NBC News in New York is covering the aftermath of Sandy's walloping of the New York City area:
View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to deep fry a turkey
Subscribe to the Week