itt Romney plans to resume campaigning on Wednesday with several events in Florida, though he is encouraging attendees to bring donations for victims of Superstorm Sandy. Wary of politicking in the midst of a regional disaster, Romney held only a single event on Tuesday in Ohio, turning a previously planned rally into a relief drive. With the country focused on the disaster and immediate aid efforts, observers say Romney faces serious challenges getting back into the normal swing of the campaign. Meanwhile, President Obama canceled his campaign events on Wednesday to deal with the aftermath of the storm.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
Subscribe to the Week