itt Romney plans to resume campaigning on Wednesday with several events in Florida, though he is encouraging attendees to bring donations for victims of Superstorm Sandy. Wary of politicking in the midst of a regional disaster, Romney held only a single event on Tuesday in Ohio, turning a previously planned rally into a relief drive. With the country focused on the disaster and immediate aid efforts, observers say Romney faces serious challenges getting back into the normal swing of the campaign. Meanwhile, President Obama canceled his campaign events on Wednesday to deal with the aftermath of the storm.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The ugly economics of chicken
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week