itt Romney plans to resume campaigning on Wednesday with several events in Florida, though he is encouraging attendees to bring donations for victims of Superstorm Sandy. Wary of politicking in the midst of a regional disaster, Romney held only a single event on Tuesday in Ohio, turning a previously planned rally into a relief drive. With the country focused on the disaster and immediate aid efforts, observers say Romney faces serious challenges getting back into the normal swing of the campaign. Meanwhile, President Obama canceled his campaign events on Wednesday to deal with the aftermath of the storm.
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
Subscribe to the Week