On Tuesday, an adorable little girl from Fort Collins, Colo., unwittingly captured the mood of the nation when she began sobbing after hearing yet another reference to the 2012 presidential election. "I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," wept 4-year-old Abigael Evans as her mother reassured her that the election will be over soon. 9NEWS reports that Abigael began crying when her mother, Elizabeth, tuned in to an NPR discussion of the presidential election on their way to the grocery store. Hang in there, Abigael — there's less than one week until Election Day. Then we can start talking about 2016. In the meantime, watch:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week