n Tuesday, an adorable little girl from Fort Collins, Colo., unwittingly captured the mood of the nation when she began sobbing after hearing yet another reference to the 2012 presidential election. "I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," wept 4-year-old Abigael Evans as her mother reassured her that the election will be over soon. 9NEWS reports that Abigael began crying when her mother, Elizabeth, tuned in to an NPR discussion of the presidential election on their way to the grocery store. Hang in there, Abigael — there's less than one week until Election Day. Then we can start talking about 2016. In the meantime, watch:
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The secrets of happy families
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week