On Tuesday, an adorable little girl from Fort Collins, Colo., unwittingly captured the mood of the nation when she began sobbing after hearing yet another reference to the 2012 presidential election. "I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," wept 4-year-old Abigael Evans as her mother reassured her that the election will be over soon. 9NEWS reports that Abigael began crying when her mother, Elizabeth, tuned in to an NPR discussion of the presidential election on their way to the grocery store. Hang in there, Abigael — there's less than one week until Election Day. Then we can start talking about 2016. In the meantime, watch:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
Subscribe to the Week