n Tuesday, an adorable little girl from Fort Collins, Colo., unwittingly captured the mood of the nation when she began sobbing after hearing yet another reference to the 2012 presidential election. "I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," wept 4-year-old Abigael Evans as her mother reassured her that the election will be over soon. 9NEWS reports that Abigael began crying when her mother, Elizabeth, tuned in to an NPR discussion of the presidential election on their way to the grocery store. Hang in there, Abigael — there's less than one week until Election Day. Then we can start talking about 2016. In the meantime, watch:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 17, 2014
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
Subscribe to the Week