ccording to a new Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Wednesday, 78 percent of respondents said they approved of President Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy, which ravaged the Eastern Seaboard earlier this week. The poll came out as Obama toured stricken areas of New Jersey with Republican Governor Chris Christie, who has effusively praised the president for his outreach and cooperation, giving Obama a helpful bipartisan boost just days before the presidential election.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- The last racial taboo
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week