ames Harden, formerly a star shooting guard for the Oklahoma City Thunder, on Wednesday agreed to a five-year, $80 million contract with the Houston Rockets. Harden, famous for his pharaoh-like beard, broke the hearts of Thunder fans when he turned down a four-year, $52 million contract extension, which facilitated his trade to Houston. The 23-year-old was a central figure in the Thunder squad that reached the NBA Finals last season, where they lost to the Miami Heat.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- 13 countries where gay marriage is legal [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week