Christina Aguilera, Bon Jovi, Sting, Billy Joel, and the E Street Band are all set to appear on "Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together," a benefit concert to raise money for the victims of the devastating storm that leveled areas all across the Northeast this week. The special will air Friday at 8pm EST on NBC, with the Today show's Matt Lauer serving as host. Money collected will be donated to the American Red Cross.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The week's best editorial cartoons
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
Subscribe to the Week