hristina Aguilera, Bon Jovi, Sting, Billy Joel, and the E Street Band are all set to appear on "Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together," a benefit concert to raise money for the victims of the devastating storm that leveled areas all across the Northeast this week. The special will air Friday at 8pm EST on NBC, with the Today show's Matt Lauer serving as host. Money collected will be donated to the American Red Cross.
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
Subscribe to the Week