hristina Aguilera, Bon Jovi, Sting, Billy Joel, and the E Street Band are all set to appear on "Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together," a benefit concert to raise money for the victims of the devastating storm that leveled areas all across the Northeast this week. The special will air Friday at 8pm EST on NBC, with the Today show's Matt Lauer serving as host. Money collected will be donated to the American Red Cross.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
Subscribe to the Week