Christina Aguilera, Bon Jovi, Sting, Billy Joel, and the E Street Band are all set to appear on "Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together," a benefit concert to raise money for the victims of the devastating storm that leveled areas all across the Northeast this week. The special will air Friday at 8pm EST on NBC, with the Today show's Matt Lauer serving as host. Money collected will be donated to the American Red Cross.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week