Christina Aguilera, Bon Jovi, Sting, Billy Joel, and the E Street Band are all set to appear on "Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together," a benefit concert to raise money for the victims of the devastating storm that leveled areas all across the Northeast this week. The special will air Friday at 8pm EST on NBC, with the Today show's Matt Lauer serving as host. Money collected will be donated to the American Red Cross.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
Subscribe to the Week