im Johnson surveys the destruction left by superstorm Sandy near her seaside apartment in Atlantic City, N.J. The storm left more than 80 people dead and millions without power. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week