How sitcoms are depicting the election
From undecided voter spoofs on Last Man Standing to presidential pandering on 30 Rock, June Thomas at Slate explores political parodies on the small screen
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
Subscribe to the Week