How sitcoms are depicting the election
From undecided voter spoofs on Last Man Standing to presidential pandering on 30 Rock, June Thomas at Slate explores political parodies on the small screen
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week