An intoxicated neighbor who thought Tom Cruise’s house was his own was felled by a security guard’s stun gun, police said this week. Jason Sullivan attempted to scale the fence into Cruise’s property, said the Associated Press, and was mistaken for a prowler. When police arrived, they discovered that Sullivan was actually the actor’s neighbor.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- Don't change a thing: 8 inventions that never needed updating
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
Subscribe to the Week