An intoxicated neighbor who thought Tom Cruise’s house was his own was felled by a security guard’s stun gun, police said this week. Jason Sullivan attempted to scale the fence into Cruise’s property, said the Associated Press, and was mistaken for a prowler. When police arrived, they discovered that Sullivan was actually the actor’s neighbor.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week