n intoxicated neighbor who thought Tom Cruise’s house was his own was felled by a security guard’s stun gun, police said this week. Jason Sullivan attempted to scale the fence into Cruise’s property, said the Associated Press, and was mistaken for a prowler. When police arrived, they discovered that Sullivan was actually the actor’s neighbor.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- Mitt Romney, 2016 frontrunner*
- The end of academic freedom?
Subscribe to the Week