Justin Timberlake received a highly questionable wedding present last week, said Gawker.com—a video showing troubled L.A. vagrants wishing him and Jessica Biel good luck for their nuptials. Real estate agent Justin Huchel hit the streets of L.A. to interview homeless people for the prank video, which he expected would be shown at Timberlake’s $6.5 million wedding in Puglia, Italy. Timberlake denied that guests had watched the video, said the Chicago Sun-Times, calling it “distasteful.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- California's epic drought
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week