Justin Timberlake received a highly questionable wedding present last week, said Gawker.com—a video showing troubled L.A. vagrants wishing him and Jessica Biel good luck for their nuptials. Real estate agent Justin Huchel hit the streets of L.A. to interview homeless people for the prank video, which he expected would be shown at Timberlake’s $6.5 million wedding in Puglia, Italy. Timberlake denied that guests had watched the video, said the Chicago Sun-Times, calling it “distasteful.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week