Justin Timberlake received a highly questionable wedding present last week, said Gawker.com—a video showing troubled L.A. vagrants wishing him and Jessica Biel good luck for their nuptials. Real estate agent Justin Huchel hit the streets of L.A. to interview homeless people for the prank video, which he expected would be shown at Timberlake’s $6.5 million wedding in Puglia, Italy. Timberlake denied that guests had watched the video, said the Chicago Sun-Times, calling it “distasteful.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week