resident Obama spent Saturday campaigning in Iowa and Wisconsin, two states Obama's advisers had felt more confident about taking just a few months ago. Obama also stumped in Ohio and Virginia. On Sunday he'll travel to Ohio again, as well as New Hampshire, Florida, and Colorado. GOP challenger Mitt Romney drew a huge crowd of 20,000 in Ohio on Friday. In a final plea with Colorado voters on Saturday, Romney said, "words are cheap and a record is real and it's earned with effort." He'll campaign in Pennsylvania, Iowa, Ohio, and Virginia on Sunday. Both campaigns continued to mobilize massive get out the vote efforts as early voting nears its end in some states.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
Subscribe to the Week