resident Obama spent Saturday campaigning in Iowa and Wisconsin, two states Obama's advisers had felt more confident about taking just a few months ago. Obama also stumped in Ohio and Virginia. On Sunday he'll travel to Ohio again, as well as New Hampshire, Florida, and Colorado. GOP challenger Mitt Romney drew a huge crowd of 20,000 in Ohio on Friday. In a final plea with Colorado voters on Saturday, Romney said, "words are cheap and a record is real and it's earned with effort." He'll campaign in Pennsylvania, Iowa, Ohio, and Virginia on Sunday. Both campaigns continued to mobilize massive get out the vote efforts as early voting nears its end in some states.
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- How I cut my family's budget by $1,000
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- The irresponsibly stupid and dangerous camouflage patterns of the U.S. military
Subscribe to the Week