The epic 2012 election season is drawing to a close and, for those who prefer gentlemanly competition, none too soon. Indeed, Team Obama and Team Romney have been building up to this moment for months, trading zingers both in person and on the campaign trail. Here a look at some of the most biting, and, in some cases, last-minute, attacks from both sides of the aisle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to improve your workplace culture
Subscribe to the Week