The epic 2012 election season is drawing to a close and, for those who prefer gentlemanly competition, none too soon. Indeed, Team Obama and Team Romney have been building up to this moment for months, trading zingers both in person and on the campaign trail. Here a look at some of the most biting, and, in some cases, last-minute, attacks from both sides of the aisle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- The next pandemic
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week