he epic 2012 election season is drawing to a close and, for those who prefer gentlemanly competition, none too soon. Indeed, Team Obama and Team Romney have been building up to this moment for months, trading zingers both in person and on the campaign trail. Here a look at some of the most biting, and, in some cases, last-minute, attacks from both sides of the aisle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
Subscribe to the Week