fter casting his ballot in Wilmington, Del., Vice President Joe Biden gave political reporters something to speculate about while they wait for results of the presidential election. When asked whether Tuesday would be the last time he would vote for himself, Biden, 69, replied, "No, I don't think so." The vice president, who has run for president twice and hinted at another possible run before, would be 73 years old if he threw his hat in the ring again in 2016. And alluding to the race he's in now along with President Obama, Biden insisted that he's "feeling pretty good" about his ticket winning re-election.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- How Lululemon went sour
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
Subscribe to the Week