Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and his wife Ann voted Tuesday morning in Belmont, Mass., before heading to Cleveland, Ohio, where his running mate Paul Ryan is expected to pay a visit as well. Then Romney will head to Pittsburgh, before reuniting for the Republican ticket's Election Night party in Boston.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week