epublican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and his wife Ann voted Tuesday morning in Belmont, Mass., before heading to Cleveland, Ohio, where his running mate Paul Ryan is expected to pay a visit as well. Then Romney will head to Pittsburgh, before reuniting for the Republican ticket's Election Night party in Boston.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week