Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and his wife Ann voted Tuesday morning in Belmont, Mass., before heading to Cleveland, Ohio, where his running mate Paul Ryan is expected to pay a visit as well. Then Romney will head to Pittsburgh, before reuniting for the Republican ticket's Election Night party in Boston.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week