The quirkiest places to vote in America
Shopping malls. Casinos. Arcades. A photographic look at the most unusual places where people cast ballots in the U.S.
Chuck E. Cheese's arcade games create the same highs and lows that adult gamblers experience in Las Vegas, claims one litigation-minded California mother.
CC BY: eyeliam
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
Subscribe to the Week