The quirkiest places to vote in America
Shopping malls. Casinos. Arcades. A photographic look at the most unusual places where people cast ballots in the U.S.
Chuck E. Cheese's arcade games create the same highs and lows that adult gamblers experience in Las Vegas, claims one litigation-minded California mother.
CC BY: eyeliam
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Happy Thanksgiving! 7 holiday-themed editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week