The quirkiest places to vote in America
Shopping malls. Casinos. Arcades. A photographic look at the most unusual places where people cast ballots in the U.S.
Chuck E. Cheese's arcade games create the same highs and lows that adult gamblers experience in Las Vegas, claims one litigation-minded California mother.
CC BY: eyeliam
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
Subscribe to the Week