oday, America elects a president (not to mention several senators, governors, and congressmen). And as the votes are counted, be sure to check out Obama's and Romney's potential paths to victory, and our viewer's guide. Of course, while everyone is hoping for a definitive winner tonight, there's a chance that the presidential election might drag on past Election Day. But for now, let's just ignore leaked exit polls, take a look back at the best zingers from the race, and wait for the results to come in.
Watch live coverage from PBS NewsHour:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week