oday, America elects a president (not to mention several senators, governors, and congressmen). And as the votes are counted, be sure to check out Obama's and Romney's potential paths to victory, and our viewer's guide. Of course, while everyone is hoping for a definitive winner tonight, there's a chance that the presidential election might drag on past Election Day. But for now, let's just ignore leaked exit polls, take a look back at the best zingers from the race, and wait for the results to come in.
Watch live coverage from PBS NewsHour:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week