President Obama has won a second term, according to projections from several news organizations. After clinching Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and, perhaps most importantly, Ohio, the president has garnered well more than the 270 electoral votes he needs to secure a second term. While other key swing states — namely, Florida and Virginia — remain uncalled, the president has already crossed the finish line.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
Subscribe to the Week