President Obama has won re-election, scoring victories in key swing states like Ohio, Iowa, and Wisconsin. And as the electoral votes rolled in and commentators discussed what Obama's win means for the nation, distressed Mitt Romney supporters took to social media to express their unbridled dismay. Here, a look at some of their most hysterical outbursts:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week