President Obama has won re-election, scoring victories in key swing states like Ohio, Iowa, and Wisconsin. And as the electoral votes rolled in and commentators discussed what Obama's win means for the nation, distressed Mitt Romney supporters took to social media to express their unbridled dismay. Here, a look at some of their most hysterical outbursts:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week