President Obama has won re-election, scoring victories in key swing states like Ohio, Iowa, and Wisconsin. And as the electoral votes rolled in and commentators discussed what Obama's win means for the nation, distressed Mitt Romney supporters took to social media to express their unbridled dismay. Here, a look at some of their most hysterical outbursts:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week