When the presidential race was called for Barack Obama on Tuesday night, America's media outlets got to work putting together their front pages for the next day. Ranging from hopeful (Canada's The Globe and Mail) to wary (Bloomberg BusinessWeek), Wednesday's A-1s and magazine covers certainly capture the mood of the nation, and the world. Here, a sampling:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- Why I choose not to be rich
- What if The Purge was real?
- Here's the last time Russia shot down a passenger plane
Subscribe to the Week