hen the presidential race was called for Barack Obama on Tuesday night, America's media outlets got to work putting together their front pages for the next day. Ranging from hopeful (Canada's The Globe and Mail) to wary (Bloomberg BusinessWeek), Wednesday's A-1s and magazine covers certainly capture the mood of the nation, and the world. Here, a sampling:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week