Think you can come up with a funny caption for this image of a triumphant President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden (who Obama dubbed "America's happy warrior") after the president's acceptance speech on Tuesday night? Submit your caption on Facebook, or follow @TheWeek on Twitter and tweet your answers using the hashtag #CaptionTW. We'll post the best responses on Thursday.
And check out our previous caption contest winners.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week