Think you can come up with a funny caption for this image of a triumphant President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden (who Obama dubbed "America's happy warrior") after the president's acceptance speech on Tuesday night? Submit your caption on Facebook, or follow @TheWeek on Twitter and tweet your answers using the hashtag #CaptionTW. We'll post the best responses on Thursday.
And check out our previous caption contest winners.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week