Think you can come up with a funny caption for this image of a triumphant President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden (who Obama dubbed "America's happy warrior") after the president's acceptance speech on Tuesday night? Submit your caption on Facebook, or follow @TheWeek on Twitter and tweet your answers using the hashtag #CaptionTW. We'll post the best responses on Thursday.
And check out our previous caption contest winners.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week