Think you can come up with a funny caption for this image of a triumphant President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden (who Obama dubbed "America's happy warrior") after the president's acceptance speech on Tuesday night? Submit your caption on Facebook, or follow @TheWeek on Twitter and tweet your answers using the hashtag #CaptionTW. We'll post the best responses on Thursday.
And check out our previous caption contest winners.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week