Peterboro Two-Pie Basket With Tray
Give your prize pies a proper unveiling. This handmade $49 basket has a double-hinged top and a footed platform so you can “stack two pies with confidence.”
Source: Real Simple
Frigidaire Gallery Double Oven Range
Each of the two ovens in this “splurge-worthy” standard-width range can accommodate a 28-pound turkey. Both ovens can also bake or broil independently.
Source: Good Housekeeping
A chef’s favorite, this foldable thermometer “takes an accurate temperature in only three seconds”—without any need to press buttons. It’s also splash-resistant and comfortable in the hand.
Source: Family Circle
All-Clad Ultimate Chicken Roaster
This $180 pan can only hold a small turkey, but it’s still ingenious. Fill the infuser arm with wine and seasonings, then suspend the bird above your veggies.
Source: Toronto Star
Cuisinart CEK-40 Electric Knife
Yes, it’s “a throwback to the 1960s.” But with its two blades and powerful motor, this electric knife “could spark a renaissance.” It “glides” through turkey meat.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week