eterboro Two-Pie Basket With Tray
Give your prize pies a proper unveiling. This handmade $49 basket has a double-hinged top and a footed platform so you can “stack two pies with confidence.”
Source: Real Simple
Frigidaire Gallery Double Oven Range
Each of the two ovens in this “splurge-worthy” standard-width range can accommodate a 28-pound turkey. Both ovens can also bake or broil independently.
Source: Good Housekeeping
A chef’s favorite, this foldable thermometer “takes an accurate temperature in only three seconds”—without any need to press buttons. It’s also splash-resistant and comfortable in the hand.
Source: Family Circle
All-Clad Ultimate Chicken Roaster
This $180 pan can only hold a small turkey, but it’s still ingenious. Fill the infuser arm with wine and seasonings, then suspend the bird above your veggies.
Source: Toronto Star
Cuisinart CEK-40 Electric Knife
Yes, it’s “a throwback to the 1960s.” But with its two blades and powerful motor, this electric knife “could spark a renaissance.” It “glides” through turkey meat.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
Subscribe to the Week