3-year-old Oklahoma boy has been fined $2,500 for urinating in his own front yard. Ashley Warden says her son Dillan is being potty-trained, and had only just pulled down his pants when a passing cop "asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination." The Wardens will fight the fine in court.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The last racial taboo
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
Subscribe to the Week