A 3-year-old Oklahoma boy has been fined $2,500 for urinating in his own front yard. Ashley Warden says her son Dillan is being potty-trained, and had only just pulled down his pants when a passing cop "asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination." The Wardens will fight the fine in court.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
Subscribe to the Week