pple and Taiwanese phonemaker HTC have settled all their outstanding disputes over patents, ending a fight that began in March 2010. The two companies signed a 10-year license agreement that will extend to current and future patents held by one another. HTC's have been in decline since the second half of 2011, despite having become a major global phone company by aligning itself with Google's Android platform.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- The last racial taboo
Subscribe to the Week