Think you can come up with a funny caption for this image of Britain's Prince Charles and his wooly friend? Submit your caption on Facebook, or follow @TheWeek on Twitter and tweet your answers using the hashtag #CaptionTW. We'll post the best responses on Wednesday.
And check out our previous caption contest winners.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How names influence our destinies
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- How to be funny: the 6 essential ingredients to humor
Subscribe to the Week