Why Siri is still terrible
Apple's voice assistant remains a huge disappointment, says Farhad Manjoo at Slate. But Google Voice Search is getting close to fulfilling Apple's broken promise
Almost eight months after Siri's debut on the iPhone 4S, Apple CEO Tim Cook is still promising improved versions of the faulty voice assistant.
AP Photo/Paul Sakuma
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Obama's next steps on immigration
Subscribe to the Week