ews Corp. chief Rupert Murdoch is taking aim at the media's coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, tweeting Saturday, "Why is Jewish owned press so consistently anti-Israel in every crisis?" He did not elaborate further and his company has not commented. Murdoch, who owns Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, and the New York Post, has been rumored to be considering buying the troubled Tribune Co., which owns a slew of publications including the Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune.
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Did God have a wife?
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Battle in a blizzard
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The secrets of happy families
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week