ndianapolis Homeland Security Director Gary Coons said Monday that the Nov. 10 home explosion in the city's Richmond Hill neighborhood that killed two people and destroyed several homes, is now being investigated as a homicide. Coons made the announcement shortly after the funeral for the husband and wife who lived next door to the house where investigators believe the blast happened. Search warrants have been executed and officials are now looking for a white van that was seen in the subdivision on the day of the explosion. Federal authorities are offering a $10,000 reward for information in the case.
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The indignity of canine bath time
- 'You and I' vs. 'You and me'
- How to dramatically improve your memory
Subscribe to the Week