ndianapolis Homeland Security Director Gary Coons said Monday that the Nov. 10 home explosion in the city's Richmond Hill neighborhood that killed two people and destroyed several homes, is now being investigated as a homicide. Coons made the announcement shortly after the funeral for the husband and wife who lived next door to the house where investigators believe the blast happened. Search warrants have been executed and officials are now looking for a white van that was seen in the subdivision on the day of the explosion. Federal authorities are offering a $10,000 reward for information in the case.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Here are the people who want to take a one way trip to Mars
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week