ndianapolis Homeland Security Director Gary Coons said Monday that the Nov. 10 home explosion in the city's Richmond Hill neighborhood that killed two people and destroyed several homes, is now being investigated as a homicide. Coons made the announcement shortly after the funeral for the husband and wife who lived next door to the house where investigators believe the blast happened. Search warrants have been executed and officials are now looking for a white van that was seen in the subdivision on the day of the explosion. Federal authorities are offering a $10,000 reward for information in the case.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why we need a maximum wage
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
Subscribe to the Week