The Rinser Toothbrush ($35) "features a simple tweak that offers a huge and convenient benefit." When held under a running faucet, this brush directs the tap water in "a fountain-like spurt" that makes it easier to rinse out your mouth. That means no more drinking glasses that never make it to the dishwasher, no more wasteful disposable cups, and, best of all, no more jamming your head under the faucet like an animal. The Rinser is made with a disposable snap-in bristle head, so it's good for a lifetime. You may never need another toothbrush handle. Source: TrendHunter.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week