The Rinser Toothbrush ($35) "features a simple tweak that offers a huge and convenient benefit." When held under a running faucet, this brush directs the tap water in "a fountain-like spurt" that makes it easier to rinse out your mouth. That means no more drinking glasses that never make it to the dishwasher, no more wasteful disposable cups, and, best of all, no more jamming your head under the faucet like an animal. The Rinser is made with a disposable snap-in bristle head, so it's good for a lifetime. You may never need another toothbrush handle. Source: TrendHunter.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
Subscribe to the Week