The Rinser Toothbrush ($35) "features a simple tweak that offers a huge and convenient benefit." When held under a running faucet, this brush directs the tap water in "a fountain-like spurt" that makes it easier to rinse out your mouth. That means no more drinking glasses that never make it to the dishwasher, no more wasteful disposable cups, and, best of all, no more jamming your head under the faucet like an animal. The Rinser is made with a disposable snap-in bristle head, so it's good for a lifetime. You may never need another toothbrush handle. Source: TrendHunter.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
Subscribe to the Week