he Rinser Toothbrush ($35) "features a simple tweak that offers a huge and convenient benefit." When held under a running faucet, this brush directs the tap water in "a fountain-like spurt" that makes it easier to rinse out your mouth. That means no more drinking glasses that never make it to the dishwasher, no more wasteful disposable cups, and, best of all, no more jamming your head under the faucet like an animal. The Rinser is made with a disposable snap-in bristle head, so it's good for a lifetime. You may never need another toothbrush handle. Source: TrendHunter.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week