As part of Israel's truce with the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, restrictions are being eased along the tense border, allowing Palestinian farmers to access land near the border's security fence, and letting Palestinian fisherman head further out to sea. The Egypt-brokered truce, which took effect Wednesday, ended an eight-day conflict that reportedly killed 166 Palestinians and six Israelis.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week