South Korean rapper PSY's "Gangnam Style" video has become the most watched YouTube video ever. The video had been viewed 805 million times as of Saturday, surpassing singer Justin Bieber's "Baby," which has 803 million views. PSY's video, featuring his ubiquitous horse-riding dance, premiered on YouTube in July, while Bieber's "Baby" was uploaded in February 2010.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week