South Korean rapper PSY's "Gangnam Style" video has become the most watched YouTube video ever. The video had been viewed 805 million times as of Saturday, surpassing singer Justin Bieber's "Baby," which has 803 million views. PSY's video, featuring his ubiquitous horse-riding dance, premiered on YouTube in July, while Bieber's "Baby" was uploaded in February 2010.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why insects are the future of food
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
Subscribe to the Week