South Korean rapper PSY's "Gangnam Style" video has become the most watched YouTube video ever. The video had been viewed 805 million times as of Saturday, surpassing singer Justin Bieber's "Baby," which has 803 million views. PSY's video, featuring his ubiquitous horse-riding dance, premiered on YouTube in July, while Bieber's "Baby" was uploaded in February 2010.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week