Unlike Bono, Justin Bieber doesn't often rub elbows with world leaders. Maybe that's why he dressed like a "White Trash Prince" during an impromptu meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper on Nov. 23. While Biebs frantically defended his outfit on Twitter, Harper kept his cool: "In fairness to @justinbieber, I told him I would be wearing my overalls too." Click through for more curious gatherings.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week