Bangladeshi police arrested three people Wednesday in connection with a garment-factory fire that killed more than 100 people last weekend, in the worst industrial disaster in the country's history. The government says saboteurs set the blaze. Two other people were arrested after they were seen in security-camera footage trying to ignite piles of cotton at another factory. Workers demanding safer factories clashed with police as protests over the fire entered a third day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week