Bangladeshi police arrested three people Wednesday in connection with a garment-factory fire that killed more than 100 people last weekend, in the worst industrial disaster in the country's history. The government says saboteurs set the blaze. Two other people were arrested after they were seen in security-camera footage trying to ignite piles of cotton at another factory. Workers demanding safer factories clashed with police as protests over the fire entered a third day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- How America's broken immigration system is failing the military
Subscribe to the Week