Powerball jackpot: You didn't win, but you can steal the money from whoever did
Rigging numbers. Altering tickets. Grifting the winners. A look at the less-than-legal ways to get a piece of that $580 million jackpot
Powerball Jackpot: You didn't win, but here's how to steal the money from whoever did
Tim Boyle/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- 3 key insights about Obama from Chuck Todd's The Stranger
Subscribe to the Week