Powerball jackpot: You didn't win, but you can steal the money from whoever did
Rigging numbers. Altering tickets. Grifting the winners. A look at the less-than-legal ways to get a piece of that $580 million jackpot
Powerball Jackpot: You didn't win, but here's how to steal the money from whoever did
Tim Boyle/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week