"Lindsay Lohan Arrested For Fighting." If you've read this headline once, you've read it a hundred times. LiLo was nabbed by the police again early Thursday morning, this time for allegedly punching a woman in the face while inside a New York City nightclub. The promising-actress-turned-unfortunate-trainwreck reportedly may face a charge of third-degree assault, potentially adding one more item to Lohan's ever-growing rap sheet. Here, a (hardly comprehensive) collection of déjà-vu-inducing headlines about Lindsay's run-ins with the law:
"Lohan arrested on DUI Charge After Crash"
May 27, 2007, TODAY
"Lindsay Lohan Arrested for DUI – Again"
July 24, 2007, People
"LINDSAY LOHAN Checks In and Out of Jail!"
November 15, 2007, TMZ
"Lindsay Lohan Checks Into Rehab"
January 19, 2007, Fox News
"Linsday Lohan Sued Over Allegedly Stolen Mink Coat"
May 20, 2008, The Huffington Post
"Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail!"
July 6, 2010, E! Online
"Lindsay Lohan Checks Into Rehab in L.A."
July 15, 2010, USA Today
"Lindsay Lohan's Probation Revoked, Arrest Warrant Issued"
September 20, 2010, CNN
"Lindsay Lohan Sent Back to Rehab, Not Jail"
October 22, 2010, ABC News
"Lindsay Lohan Charged With Felony Grand Theft"
Feb 9, 2011, MTV
"Lindsay Lohan Sentenced To 120 Days In Jail!!!!"
April 22, 2011, Perez Hilton
"Lindsay Lohan Reports to Jail, Released Hours Later"
November 7, 2011, Reuters
"Lindsay Lohan: ARRESTED For Hit-and-Run on Pedestrian!"
September 19, 2012, The Hollywood Gossip
"Lindsay Lohan to be Charged With Lying to Cops, May Face Jail: Report"
November 6, 2012, The New York Post
"Lindsay Lohan's Probation is Getting Revoked"
November 20, 2012, Complex
"Lindsay Lohan Arrested for Fighting"
November 29, 2012, TMZ
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Why insects are the future of food
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week