Taking the stage for the first time in five years, Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones perform in London on Nov. 25. The geriatric rockers are celebrating the band's 50th anniversary with a tour through London and the U.S., validating their status as the "world's greatest rock band" despite their age. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week