aking the stage for the first time in five years, Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones perform in London on Nov. 25. The geriatric rockers are celebrating the band's 50th anniversary with a tour through London and the U.S., validating their status as the "world's greatest rock band" despite their age. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
- Why conservatives just don't get Pope Francis' anti-poverty crusade
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Eli Manning is the worst quarterback since Mark Sanchez
- Why does China's Moon Rover exhibit show a nuclear mushroom cloud over Europe?
- 4 tech tools that are disrupting the doctor's office
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Is Obama really doing worse than Bush and Nixon?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Get ready for a massive renewable energy boom
Subscribe to the Week